Whether you're looking to lose weight, tone muscles, increase cardiovascular health, or simply get into better physical shape, choosing an experienced personal trainer who is certified and knowledgeable can help you reach your goals.
Why not take advantage of customized personal training from certified personal trainers and certified strength and conditioning specialists here at RCI? You'll have the added benefit of direct input from your physical therapist if you're finishing up treatment for an injury or illness.
Our personal training program offers:
- One-on-one interaction with our experienced Certified Personal Trainers, Daniel Boles, CPT, ACE, and/or Jim Pratt ATC, CSCS.
- Continuation of the progress you've made after you've completed your physical therapy.
- A safe, comfortable environment.
- Exercise in a medical facility where your personal trainer has access to your physical therapist.
- A fitness program designed with your specific needs in mind, considering any previous injuries and medical history.
- Certified personal training in an affordable manner that is both innovative and creative.
- Flexibile scheduling at a convenient Wilmington, Delaware location with friendly, courteous staff.
If you would like further information, please ask your physical therapist or one of our receptionists during any of your office visits. Or give us a call at (302) 478-5420 for our Concord Plaza office or (302) 655-5877 for our Devon office to speak with us about our personal training program and how we can suit your particular fitness needs.